We believe that good corporate citizenship serves our best long-term interest. Our passenger excursion is one of Northwest Arkansas' major tourist attractions that support the region’s tourist industry. The regular excursions operate from April through mid-November.
Our passenger train is also a focus for charitable fund-raising, including an annual Christmas train we co-sponsor with J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. This affair has risen over $50,000 in the last two years for charitable groups.
We also provide our passenger train, at a major discount, for other group fundraisers, such as the Audubon Society and Brumley Gospel. We play an active role in the community by running special trains for area fests, such as Frisco Days (Rogers) and Feather Fest (Springdale).
For more information, or to schedule an event, please call Brenda Rouse at (800) 687-8600, (479) 750-7291 or send an email inquiry to email@example.com.
- American Short Line and Regional Railroad Association
- Local Railroad of Arkansas, Inc.
- Operation Lifesaver (rail-highway and pedestrain safety organization)
- Local and regional Chambers of Commerce
- Springdale Chamber of Commerce
- Bentonville/Bella Vista Chamber of Commerce
- Rogers/Lowell Chamber of Commerce
- Fayetteville Chamber of Commerce
- Van Buren Chamber of Commerce
- Fort Smith Chamber of Commerce
- Seligman, MO Chamber of Commerce